It is a fermentation product and is a broad-spectrum drug effective against many pests.
- Active Ingredient: 480 g Spinosad per liter
- Formulations : SC (Suspension concentrate)
- Packaging : 1- 0.5 L
PROPERTIES OF THE DRUG
- It is a fermentation product and is a broad-spectrum drug effective against many pests.
- It was obtained naturally from the soil-borne actinomycete bacteria Saccharopolyspora spinosa.
- It affects the nervous system of insects through the stomach and contact. The drug immediately stops the feeding of the pest and, accordingly, the pest dies within 3 days at the latest.
- Since it is obtained naturally and used in low doses, it does not pollute the nature.
- Since it has a different mechanism of action than other drugs, there is no risk of cross-resistance.
- It is suitable for integrated combat programs.
- It is extremely safe against cultivated plants and no signs of phytotoxicity have been observed in any of the experiments carried out so far.