Lancelot Super; It is a new generation systemic herbicide that controls hard-to-control single and perennial broadleaf weeds without disturbing wheat and barley.
- Active Ingredient: 30% Aminopyralid + 15% Florasulam
- Formulations : WG (Water-dispersible granule)
- Packaging : 33 - 330 gr
PROPERTIES OF THE DRUG
- It strongly controls broad-leaved weeds due to the different mechanism of action of the 2 different active substances it contains.
- The development of weeds stops 1 day after the application.
- It has no negative effect on wheat and its yield.
- It can be used safely from the beginning of the tillering period of the wheat to the stemming period after the weeds are completely removed.
- The ideal application time is the period of 2-8 leaves when weeds are actively growing.